Saturday, January 5, 2013

I can do WHATEVER I want.


Yesterday I picked Charlie up from school and he was so excited because he was going to a “party” at Grandma Barb’s house. Charlie loves parties, however this was just a movie and popcorn night with Grandma Barb and Papa Dave… either way, he was excited.

I put him in the back seat and we began to drive toward Grandma’s house. Charlie is a VERY observant kid, and he informed me that Grandma Barbs was “that way”, pointing to the left, and our house was “that way”, pointing to the right. Sometimes that kid’s sense of direction amazes me.

Anyway, as we were driving I asked Charlie about his day. He talked a little bit about painting in art and playing with his friends. He asked me about my day and I proceeded to tell him that I unloaded 7 pallets worth of condoms – I have a VERY exciting job! After we were done talking I turned the music up a little so we could enjoy the drive.

Charlie began kicking the back of my seat. I asked him to stop, and he said “no.” I said, “Charlie you need to stop kicking the back of my seat NOW.” He replied, “I can do whatever I want to do.” I was shocked, and I didn’t know what to say so I just said, “no you can’t.” And he said, “oh, ok” and stopped kicking. It was AWESOME… too bad that won’t last forever J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment