Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Count Down to MEXICO


As of today we have 25 days until Mexico. I have decided that my blog will now include my "getting healthy journey!" As many of you know I always try to find ways to be a healthier person, and as most women, I like to see a certian number on the scale. Lately, I have noticed that the number I am seeing on the scale, coupled with how I am feeling is NOT how I want to be feeling.


I have decided I need a little more accountability, and what better form of accountability than posting your efforts on a blog?!?!? So each day I will post how my day went, what new things I tried and my lovely menu for the day :)
Tomorrow I am starting a "mini cleanse" that will last 8 days...
Day 1 & 2: whole wheat, frutis, veggies, legumes, nuts & seeds
Day 3 & 4: fruits, veggies, legumes, nuts & seeds
Day 5 & 6: fruits, veggies, nuts & seeds
Day 7: fruits & veggies
Day 8 - veggies

Wish me luck... 

No comments:

Post a Comment