Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Has Begun!

Happy New Year! 2010 was an amazing year and Dave, Charlie and I have so much to be thankful for! The start to 2011 has sparked a lot of discssion in our house about goals! As I'm sure it has in many households... but this year will be different (as I'm sure many people are saying).



 This blog is one of my goals. I want to keep in touch with people, keep people updated on what is going on in our lives, which is kind of hard to to with a 16 month old. Hopefully this blog will make it a little easier for me! The other goals I have set for 2011 (excluding a couple that I don't feel are necessary to share) are:

1. Do more "little things" for others
2. Make exercising a priority
3. Run a 5K
4. Run a 10K
5. Make eating healthy a priority
6. Make a new healthy recipe once a month 
7. Eat less meat
8. Don't talk on the phone while driving
9. Meet more moms
10. Start a blog (look at me, I'm already working on this one!)
11. Go on 1 relaxing vacation
12. Go to 1 concert
13. Watch less T.V. 

I know myself, and I know I will need support to reach these goals. Dave has promised to support me in my efforts and me in his, however I will need MORE support, and that is why I am sharing my goals! For you, my friends and family to hold me accountable. So if you see me gnawing on a pork chop, stop me! :)

As you can tell by the title of the blog: camo pants, high heels and binkies, this blog is not only about me, but my family too! I'm very excited about 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to your papa I'm am an official follower of your blog...luv u

    ReplyDelete